Wednesday, October 31, 2007

back from dubai.. considered the most unlucky trip ever so far.. but out of something bad, something good will always come out of it..

1. left my wallet in the transport to the hotel, and was left handicapped without cash for 1.5 days..

2. went for a tour and got into an accident.. details to be filled in later..

3. was on check

okie.. good thing was i got back my wallet.. with everything intact.. the ppl there are considered quite honest huh.. but really need to thank the front office staff who did his very best to help me source for my wallet..

3rd day there, a few of us went for the desert tour.. got there.. and rode the buggy bike with chris and ya, we got into an accident. went up the sand dung, couldn't see wad's over it and then the next time we knew, our bike was flying in the air and landed sideways.. chris got a cut on his chin and lips, and got bruises and abrasion all over, especially my back.. pics later..

but it was a pretty sight.. seeing the endless sea of sand.. and the sand is so fine.. we had a hard time walking on it as our feet will sink in with every step taken.. up and down the sand dung made a few of us feeling nauseous by the time we reach the makan place.. which was located in the middle of the desert... cool..

by nightfall, the sand got so cold, it was so shiok to walk barefooted on the sand.. like seriously damn shiok feeling.. smoked shisha.. don their tranditional costume that made me look like the asian version of sister act cast... haha..

very nice to know ppl like chris and tizann who accompanied me throughout the whole trip.. chris who was like a big brother taking care of me though i'm more senior than him.. and tizann who really is like a big sister who helped me rub my wound.. and i really can't thank them enough for making me feel at ease in an unfamiliar place.. thanks guys.. and chris, dun feel bad about the accident.. it's an accident.. ;)

btw, the hotel provides shuttle service to the shopping centre.. and their transport is like.. super high class la!! audi le!! i was like wowed by it.. press a button and the shades for the window will come down.. and the individual aircon vent has it's individual temperature controller.. cool..

the interior of the shuttle service transport.. looks damn cool la.. spacious.. and comfy as well..
sitting in it.. i feel like a princess!! waha.. abrasion on my back.. that's just a small part..
and bruise on my arm..

well.. overall, i can say that i enjoy the company of this trip.. for the flt.. i shall not talk about it then.. let's just remember the good times together..

dad came to pick me from airport this morning.. how i miss the feeling of sitting in the car next to him... going home together.. told him about my accident and he actually agreed to keep it from my mom.. haha.. after breakfast he ask me to the room, and applied medication on my wound.. touched..

No comments: