Thursday, October 11, 2007

my sis's birthday yesterday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

as a family tradition, we had a lunch together to celebrate sis's birthday..
my brother went to his friend's place to make tarts.. and here's one that he made for my sis for her birthday.. kinda touched by the thought he has..

and for me.. i got a levi's wristlet for my sis.. hope she likes it..

did mani and pedicure with sis in the afternoon, then went to meet ailing for dinner at TM.. short catch up session.. but it was nice as usual..

woke up feeling a little feverish.. but still did bkk turn today.. came back wanting to get some rest.. but end up chauffeuring my family members around.. had a little time slot to spare.. so went to siglap tcc with my brother.. and got ourselves fruit fondue..
although time spent at tcc was short.. time spent with my brother is nv boring.. thanks tat.. love ya!!

tmr is kinda packed... meeting pamela, michelle, zifu, shao, ailing, hao.. will update again..

miss my dad..

No comments: