Sunday, October 07, 2007

weekend well spent i must say..

touched down from manila yesterday morning, got home, went down to buy paint, and painted my room the whole afternoon...

while moving the things in the room, look wad my cheeky mom did..
those belongs to my sister for ur information..

after working for the whole morning and afternoon, met up with javin and shao for dinner at ikea. got them to come along with me cos i need to get some things for my room.. haha.. thanks a lot guys.. and then ailing and hao joined us later.. and 4 of us (minus javin) went to have supper.. haven chill out with these group of buddies for such a long time and it really brings back memories.. just that my brother is not able to join us.. sad.

on the way home, the sudden crave to k.. and so we met up again this morning for k lunch.. haha.. super last min but it's this kinda impulse that spice up our life isn't it..
as usual.. ailing was so soft in her singing.. we got her to use 2 mic... haha..

short outing, but we had fun and enjoyed each other's company.. while singing, my brother called from camp.. i felt so relieved to hear from him.. knowing he's doing fine in there.. hang in there bro..

anyway, on my flt to manila, there was this crazy lady who wanted to get out of the plane cos she dun wanna go back to manila, thinking everyone on the plane is out to kill her and the shiny seat belts are guns.. wow.. and i had to be the 'lucky' one to be at the 'crime scene'.. long story cut short.. i was kinda held 'hostage' by her for about 1.5hrs.. and all the way till landing, after pax disembark, till the ground staff took over.. my god.. ended up skipping dinner and hurting my neck muscle.. but lucky the ifs was nice enough to get chicken puff from polar before the flt, so i had something to eat afterall.. haha.. and while being held as 'hostage', i had no hands to drink from the cup.. so i had the 'honour' to be fed by my ifs.. my god. felt so paiseh la. but cos of this incident, i got compliment letter from my complex leader and the captain. cool. haha. din think too much about it anyway. but i must say. all the suay things always happen to me.

very nice of linda to want to meet me for a while after touch down, but too bad my transport came quite fast, so missed the chance to do so. but thanks for the effort niwae dear.. and thanks for doing ur magic on javin.. haha.. (our secret..)
told my dad about the compliment letter and of course, i felt good to know that he's proud of my achievement.. the encouragement that i nv get when i was young.. but it's better late than nv right.. miss him so. when i msg zifu and got he's reply.. the feeling is about the same as me receiving my dad's msg.. worrying about the conditions of these close ones..

off to shanghai tmr. bless me.

No comments: