Monday, November 05, 2007

got called up for shanghai last sat.. 2nd time there.. this time weather was fine, but was colder than the 1st time i was there..

as usual, massage, and then went to have steamboat for dinner with my crew jeannie.. we kinda over ordered.. thinking the small assorted meat was small.. but it turned out to be about the same size as the pot itself..

chatted quite a bit with jeannie.. very nice lady.. my sis's age and also flying for about 3 yrs.. she's like an elder sister to me.. sharing with me her relationship problems.. and i am really glad that she trust me with her problems..

got the sudden urge to k.. and so we went to 钱柜, the shanghai version of k box. think it originated from taiwan. cos i went to one in taiwan.. probably cos it was a sat night.. and it was happy hour.. we waited for about half an hour for our room.. but in the meantime we got a sample of ballys!! haha..

got the room.. and ordered the special for the night.. 6 cans of beer for 48 rmb.. in sin dollars, 6 cans for less than 9 bucks.. i would say.. cheap.. din finish my 3 cans though.. but knowing myself, i can get high even without the alcohol.. haha..

flt got delayed on the way back.. and so we ordered room service and shared.. hainanese chicken rice for 20 sin dollars!! well.. it's sheraton.. was the youngest on the flt and the crew kept calling me YP (young pax) or UM(unaccompanied minor). haha.. well, just enjoy it while i can..

before the flt.. went out for k session with amanda on thursday.. haven k with her for a long long time.. and of course.. we challenged ourselves with duets.. bravo.. my best k partner so far..

in the midst of our singing.. we manage to get through sistic.. and got ourselves 2 tix to jay chou's concert!! i'm so excited about it!! just hope i dun get rostered for any flt then.. if not..

had dinner with linda, jingmin, jiahui, emilyn n amanda.. all the T08 ppl and i kinda feel abit out.. but they were all nice ppl.. so it was still alright.. made a new friend though.. haha..

on the way to dinnerplace.. saw jay chou in orchard road and took a pic with him!! haha..
not real.. but at least it's jay chou... haha.. cheap thrill huh..

attended my brother's graduation ceremony on fri with my parents.. really envy him.. thinking back, the only time my family member attended any graduation or sch event of mine was poly... even for enrolment into sec sch, ppl had their parents, i had my brother with me.. and he was only 9 then?? well.. probably that's the difference btw son and daughter.. and the cons of being the middle child..

feelings aside, the graduation ceremony was quite grand i thought.. educators came in in robes.. they had speech from headmaster.. the music made me feel as though i'm in harry potter's hogward sch.. all the speech and the awards.. made me think of the times i spent in tkg.. almost brought tears to my eyes.. not cos i'm sad.. but i'm just touched by all the happenings..
congrats tat!! moving on to another phase of life.. all the best to u..

had dinner with ailing today and realise i haven met her for the past 1.5 week.. surprised ming on the road.. haha.. he was going back to camp.. short catch up session.. but it least i help brighten up his mood.. (i hope i did.. )

activated for Johannesburg on wed morning.. meaning i gotta get ready on tuesday night.. xian..

wish me luck ppl..

btw.. 6th is javin's birthday.. so wishing JAVIN SINGH a very merry HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: