Tuesday, November 06, 2007

met ailing for lunch just now.. first day at work, hope she's getting used to it.. thought of giving her a bit of encouragement with my presence..

got called up for johannesburg later.. 230am flt. damn.

long flt.. 10 hrs.. to south africa.. having to leave my family behind.. i really hate the feeling.. i thought i tided over the feeling of emptiness.. but somehow it's back.. i hate to say this but i can't seem to take it anymore.. i feeling like giving up everything and going back to my normal life.. but circumstances forcing me to stay on.

there's nothing positive for me to look forward to.. living aimlessly in life. hate it.

have been thinking of studying these days.. now i really miss sch life.. but with such working hours, i can't seem to start on my studies as of now. which means. i'm really stuck.

No comments: