Friday, November 23, 2007

chauffeured my tang di to change his bandage this morning.. no more elephant knee.. haha.. his mom thanked me for helping out.. it feels weird.. probably cos i din except myself to be thanked for my doings.. probably it's a one sided obligation.. get well soon..

saw this from afar.. and it brings back lots and loads of memories.. TP..

on a random note, i saw this cab and i thought the colour was lovely.. and the car plate no was quite cool too..


met ms ivy tan, weisheng, kai and justin for lunch at TP.. the new training restaurant, top table.. really different from my time.. the setting, dress code, atmosphere... wow.. weird combi i know, but sometimes, even ppl from different clique can click when ppl of the same kind gathers.. HTM...

went to cineleisure for k session with justin and kai after lunch.. i know, u guys must be thinking: my god, she went to k again!! haha.. it's my hobby.. love it.. but kai lost his voice, can't sing duet with me, and justin sings without the mic.. so it's like another one of my concert again.. haha. but nevertheless, k-ing is fun!!

and thanks to linda and other ppl whom i dunno, the rumour is like spreading fast.. haha.. my god.. i wun spend time explaining myself..

visited ming after k.. so did audrey, bel, ailing and limin.. we went through his old pictures and of course, there were pics of myself in some of them as well... ppl normally look out for themselves first when looking at pictures, but it was different for me today. in almost all pictures, i looked closely at how my grandma has aged, how she used to smile when carrying us, when she travelled overseas with us, and i happened to chance upon the picture of my late uncle and aunt. and also a picture of my mom and dad when they were young.. i miss playing with my uncle, i miss my grandma so much, and i miss my dad so so very much..

my mom said my dad most prob changing job.. ending the current one in mid dec, and starting his new job in jan. good news is he's leaving the company he dun like, bad news is he still has to work overseas.. i guess he probably get an overseas job cos it's better paying.. it's all for the family.. my mom said this is one of the many good traits of a hainanese man.. i choose to believe becos of my dad..

i've come to learn that i got to really cherish my family members and relatives.. becos at anytime, anywhere, things might happen... i might leave anytime, anyone might leave anytime..

No comments: