Saturday, September 11, 2004

things are changing and moving real fast.. i'm back to where i started, metro paragon.. the people there still recognises me.. and treats me so much better than the og ppl, plus, the music is nicer.. went to sch for the business sports day.. suppose to cheer for the htm ppl.. but only boon and xiuwen turned up.. crystal and gavin were the participants.. but long jump was cancelled last min.. so gavin sort of came from the west all the way to sch for nothing.. feeling kinda unfair for him.. then he, boon, mark and another guy got pulled to join the 4*100m race.. but in the end dunno what happened, all get into the finals without competing... quite stupid.. then the thing to mark the start of the race was so soft that some runners start late cos they can't hear.. kinda stupid... this is so far the worst sports day that i've ever attended... went for lunch with boon and gavin.. then took a train with gavin to paragon for work while he went home.. really nice to be back at paragon.. my clique is working there too.. din expect to see her.. went for break together with her bf.. was really envious at the both of them.. from the time he was just a close friend of hers.. to a loving bf of hers.. and she tells me that she's been with him for the longest period of time in a her relationship.. is this the time where people become more mature and think more about their life? although i was standing at my counter alone throughout the whole afternoon and night.. something in my heart was telling me that i was nv alone.. that something is very strong.. that kept me smiling the whole day.. even when i doze off on the bus.. saw my friend.. she said i was smiling in my sleep.. did i dream of things that i forsee that kept me smiling even in my sleep..? haha.. think only u and i will noe the ans...

No comments: