Friday, September 10, 2004

why do i feel so weak recently...??

Tuesday: went for econs in the morning.. then went out with shawn in the afternoon... beginning to feel that, life is not so bad afterall.. there are people actually caring for me..

Wednesday: really tired.. went for IVP track and field.. the 2 events were the 10km run for men and 3km run for women. i was suppose to report to all runners that no. of round they have left. and the person helping me to take down the position is an old man.. in the end, i told the wrong thing to one of the runners, and he sort of shouted at me.. was kinda fed up with the old man then decided to forget it. i joined siok and cyn at the gallery. that runner then suddenly came up to me and say sorry for shouting at me just now.. felt really guilty.. i mean i was in the wrong.. giving him the wrong info.. but he came and apologise for shouting at me instead.. God has finally answered my prayers.. but whether or not this is the right time, no one can be sure of it.. but i certainly hope that things will turn out well.. for so long.. the feeling is finally coming back...

Thursday: was really chionging like crazy.. rick called me and asked me to go back for oga for one more week.. later he called again to say no need.. cos wagon kept already.. sigh.. think it's time for me to get another job.. had dinner at suntec with linda, joey and benny.. before meeting them, the singer grp ENERGY hi five with me.. haha... i was just standing there.. being a kaypo.. then it all just happened.. had a great dinner with linda and gang.. realised that i haven touched BCS and haven done my intro reflection.. and by the time i settled down.. 12 plus one.. did my intro first.. then did some other work.. thank you for staying up till so late with me.. i dunno what to say to thank u for all that u've done for me.. in the end.. slept at 4 plus.. had a nice dream...

Friday: had to wake up early for ffb lec.. sch was in a blackout in the morning.. but everything in the LT is working, except for the aircon.. it was quite hot in te Lt.. and while watching the video on food contamination.. i think i slept after watching the first part of the video.. then din have the heart or attention to listen during econs.. we were released early.. then went to the library to study with jelena.. had some women talk.. and then got ready for TG.. do.. do.. do.. until we forgot about the tmtpt.. and in the end we handed in the tmtpt slides after 7 plus.. so stupid... hopefully ms jackie wouldn't minus marks for it.. during the BCS test.. was actually observing the people around me.. how they look when they're serious.. when they're thinking.. and i made me wonder if people will ever notice me.. after the test.. dunno what dot into me.. i fell at my head hit the armrest of the chair.. so pain.. my right knee also got injured by the armrest.. that's one.. then after meeting.. rick called again.. asking me to station at metro paragon for this weekend.. dunno if i should go for the sports day.. really wanna work full tml to earn back my money.. but i want to give my support to people who care.. so decided to sacrifice my working time to cheer for htm.. as long as i'm at metro before 6.. i think it'll be alright.. left my bus pass in the 69 bus.. then called tampines interchange to ask them to help me lookout for it.. went to have a bite at mac before going up to grandma's. sat for a while, then made my way to the tampines interchange to get back my card.. when i reach there, still have to wait for a while before getting back my belongings.. but the time everything is settled and done, i reached home at around 10 plus.. suppose to feel a load of my shoulder.. but still feel that there's a lot of things pushing me down.. but now i know.. there'll always be someone supporting me... standing by me..

No comments: