Monday, October 25, 2004

gosh.. something wierd is happening to my body... when swimming yesterday before going to work.. already din feel well while swimming... so only swam like 14 laps?? sigh... bathe also bathe damn slowly... like very hard to move my hands and legs liddat... working worse still.. my manager said i wasn't alert enough on sunday.. but lucky still pass the probation period.. my colleague, hui wen, intro my to this job at this cake shop where she's working also... pay is lower, but at least i can still earn money during my free time..

today, almost couldn't get out of bed... my head was pounding like mad.. very bad headache.. din do anything except watching television and helping with the housework.. went to buy tickets for the bus ride to ipoh and then went to fetch shawn from sch.. (dun be too sad ya??) off to juncton 8 to see see look look.. and saw xie yun yi and 'xiao xin'!! haha.. think they are together.. or izzit they are together and i dunno??!! wadeva.. then suddenly felt really sick.. stomach felt bloated even though i din eat anything.. called huiwen and asked if she's available to take my place for tonight's work but too bad she's not... so no choice, i went to work.. was quite quiet today, so lucky for me, i dun have to run and walk about so much... well, the less walking din help.. cos ultimately i still pucked... *yuck* pucking din make me feel any better... which i thought it's suppose to.. today only got 3 service staff... one incharge of the rooms, another, the pantry and me? the outside area which is the biggest... gotta sweep the place, mop, clean the tables, set the tables, top up things... blah.. blah... was really feeling fainty.. lucky my colleague nice enough to offer me hot milo.. felt a little better... but not now... =( so, going to sleep now.. prepare for tml's meeting... dun wanna fall asleep during meeting.. haha...

No comments: