Thursday, October 28, 2004

yet another sick and tired day... perhaps i'm not used to working till late at night... thought papa would be back in time for the trip to ipoh... now that's he's not going.. i really dun feel like going too... it would be great if i could just be at home all alone.. it'll give me a chance to think through things.. tml leaving for ipoh... somehow the feeling is different from the previous trips made with my family... without sch, without activities, without friends to keep my company, the empty feeling in me is emerging...

dear sis, i feel bad, not being able to be there for your first flight upon being air stewardess.. i want to let u know that where ever u are, i'll always to pray for ur well-being.. hope u'll have a good start in your career.. all the best!!

as for me......

No comments: