Tuesday, October 12, 2004

reached school at 930 for a meeting with leigh and karin for the mentoring stuff.. kinda fresh to me.. as this is my first time coming up with qns for an interview.. =) briefing for the end sem trip was kinda short.. the briefing was kinda short.. got lunch and bubble tea for ailing mich and van before going to mich's house to watch zjzd.. almost got lost.. i actually walked passed the road that says 'limau walk'.. i saw it.. and looked and it and say it out... but.. i blur blur din turn in and just walked straight.. then it was so damn hot.. then this taxi driver saw and ask me to get onto his cab and find the place from a directory.. haha.. damn funny.. then like amazing race, i direct he turn.. and the road actually turn out to be just one lane down from where we were... so stupid.. then after we finally got the place, he said no need to pay.. so nice right?? when i was young and got lost a taxi driver also stopped by and gave me a lift home.. =) mich says i got affinity with taxis... haha.. spent the whole afternoon at her house 'nua'ing.. well, a sharing session was held too.. =P din have a hard time persuading my mom to let me stayover at the chalet.. hmm.. she really change a lot.. so now, i'm looking forward to it!! (hmm...) yixiu, i'll go cycling with u.. =) the feeling in my heart is still tangled.. though things has been easier to handle and all.. but still.. well, wish me luck..

No comments: