Sunday, October 10, 2004

It’s a sat night.. since exams are over, let’s not talk about them anymore… had a long Thursday night trying to finish studying my econs and also write letters for all 25 dearest classmates of mine..was feeling damn emotional while writing the letters.. thinking about our separation… really had a wonderful time with TB050.. u guys rox… was kinda touched when ppl hugged me after reading the letter.. some even before reading the letter… was really sad that I couldn’t enjoy myself with them after the exams, as I had to rush to suntec to work for hell…
and when I say hell, it’s really hell… stood and walk around the area from 12-3 plus.. 10 mins break for lunch.. (which is not enough) then walk around again.. 10 mins break for dinner.. and start walking around again.. it’s not just walking around… we have to return the unwanted clothes that customers try onto the racks and back to the correct rack.. tough job.. in total I stood for 10 hrs.. cos makan also must stand.. no place to sit.. hell job.. lucky mich and van came to find me.. it really helped in brightening up my day and making me feel less tired… thanx man.. luv u guys… but in the end I still quit the job… 2 of another part timers also cannot take it and quit… think they’ll have a hard time finding ppl who would wanna stand for 10 hrs non-stop…
went for a haircut at chapter 2 today.. I love my hairstyle now!! so light and easy to manage… =) that’s cos it’s too thin and short to tie.. and.. I dun have to tie it all the time like last time, when I’ll look crazy if I dun tie my hair.. so.. full marks for wendy the hair stylist!!! After that had a lonely lunch and then went to tanjong pagar for this interview for a jap company..
that company is weird and kinda amazing.. I went up, filled in the application form, then before they even interview me, the person (joe) brought me around and show me the different departments of the company.. and guess what? The youngest manager of the company is only 18.. and the oldest is 36.. the director that interviewed me (mr Michael) is 21yrs old!!! I was like.. wow… then during the interview, the director told me that their company is trying to sort of break the market.. cos they are dealing with life sciences.. and want to let people noe that young people can also do things.. something liddat… and the admin director of the company is 26 and he owns a fararri!!! Wow.. really amazing… and I noticed that mr michael’s long sleeve shirt actually has his name sewn on the cuff!!! Like the shirt is specially made for him… and he doesn’t speak like a 21… more like 40 plus businessman.. except the parts where he spoke singlish.. or hokkien.. trying to explain to me why their company moving their opening hours to a later time.. (cos they dun wanna squeeze during peak hours..) ya.. after that the joe ask me out for a drink then on the way we saw the fararri… bright red.. nice…
went to find ma at parkway.. then saw meizhi and georgina!! Walked pass this jap restaurant and saw that they were looking for crews.. so I just went to give it a try.. will get back to me by mon or tues.. hmm… hope can get a permanent part time job.. siok says that banquet at fullerton is not bad.. flexible and can work whenever u want.. so it’s good… think I’ll give it a try also… =)

No comments: