Monday, October 02, 2006

day 16.. bad day...

forgot to set my alarm.. plus the alarm was out of my reach... so when shi ling called and said "hello jovi, the transport is here.. are you coming down?" i got a shock.. i just woke up!! haha..

in the end, i rushed to the toilet with my uniform.. changed.. wash up and put on my stockings.. grab my bag and rush out of the house... and i did everything within the short period of 5 mins.. haha.. and i had to move around silently as i didn't want my mom to know that i woke up late.. haha..

then when i reached the void deck.. i saw a cab.. i was so lucky cos he driver wanted to take another pax before changing shift.. haha.. then on the way to the airport.. i put on my makeup in the dark.. and when putting my mascara, i told the uncle "uncle! go fast and steady hor.. i putting make up.." haha... and when i reached the office, shiling and all were just about to punch in.. haha.. so from the time i woke up to the time i reach the office was less than 30 mins...

at the counter.. i felt that i was still not awake.. plus i just came back from my off day.. i almost forgot everything i've learnt the past weeks.. but lucky for me.. i got my precious notes to refer.. and i'm a fast learner.. so it just took me two to three check ins to refresh my memory..

checked in wrong pax today.. but lucky when i did was just to add the baggage and reprint boarding pass.. so it's not so serious and i checked against the passport and realise the mistake.. haha.. whenever something happen i'll start calling out for my mentor.. damn funny.. lucky i'm able to delete the baggage info and tear away the extra boarding pass.. phew..

did D4.. and went out to look for pax on my own.. felt so good being alone.. like carrying the responsibility of looking for pax.. and holding the walkie.. without anyone telling me wad to do.. i guess i need to be more confident when going solo..

by the time i knock off, my tummy was already growling like nobody's business.. haha.. then when i went to the locker room, saw kelly and amanda eating hokkien mee.. SO TEMPTING!!! haha.. can't resist the temptation, so went to buy the same thing with alison.. haha..

took a bus home.. lin, ailson and raymond was in the same bus.. they were going to make their airport pass.. then before reaching the stop, raymond reminded them that they are reaching the stop, but when they reach the stop, raymond just fell asleep.. damn funny..

later i'm gonna give tuition.. and tmr i'm having lunch with the country manager with all the other interns.. so exciting!! haha.. got to leave work early for the briefing for this friday's event, and lunch.. so i guess tmr i'll be working from 5.30 to 11.30 only.. like part timer shift.. haha..

No comments: