Tuesday, October 10, 2006

day 22...

did morning shift today.. i was sitting very near to the business class counter.. so therefore i checked in a few business class pax too.. but the bad thing is.. i keep forgetting to put the priority bag tag for them, and issuing lounge card to them!! haha..

then there was this pax.. he told me a long story about how he got fired.. and that's why he's going back so much earlier than the supposed 10th dec. so okie.. he was going to bkk and he came to my counter at about 9 plus.. i did the check in and thought it was settled.. then..

after like 2 hours.. it suddenly striked me that he wanted to get home fast.. meaning the earliest flight back.. i started to panic.. thinking.. omg.. he must be like stuck in the transit cos the flight i checked him in is at 1330. i was like.. die.. die.. then.. my colleague reminded me that.. there's only one flight that goes to bkk everyday.. and it's at 1330.. !!!!

lucky man.. how could i have forgotten the time right.. stupid me.. hehe..

btw, today's my sister's 24th birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!

No comments: