Wednesday, October 11, 2006

day 23..

today.. lin and i got a lunch date with the country manager.. not just the three of us of course.. it's with those who helped out at the gala dinner last friday.. had lunch at crystal jade.. and the food.. fab..

suppose to start work at 11.30, but the lunch got me started at about 1430.. hehe..

nothing much happened.. except at night i was doing the tkt stack, again... not that i'm complaining cos practise makes perfect.. but.. got something happened.. someone misuplifted a tkt. the sector was hkg to rome instead of sin to hkg.. i had to get a senior staff to teach me how to handle the situation.. sigh..

at night, my family came to fetch me and we went to kallang to have taiwan porridge for dinner.. seems like they starved till 8 plus to wait for me to knock off for dinner.. we were kinda like celebrating my sis's bd today cos yesterday she was not free...

oh well, the day ended bad cos of my family.. =<

No comments: