Sunday, October 15, 2006

day 25..

today is quite a good day.. except for the night..

did group check in today.. i handle 3 different groups all on my own, without any help.. so proud of myself.. plus the tour leader was telling dennis that i pass the group check in.. hmm.. think it will help in my apprasial.. hehe..

at night was hell... worked at waraku.. then the stupid supervisor was not behaving like a role model.. i was so super angry with him cos of something he did.. that was the first time i flared up at waraku after 2 years i think.. even my managers were so scared to talk to me..

then the 2 managers got me and him to sit down and talk things out. i told him wad i was unhappy about. from his attitude to his working style.. then he mentioned that he think communication is not very impt.

after hearing that i was even more unhappy, cos i study hospitality, i understand the imptance.. so i went on saying how i feel.. and asked him if he has anything to say to me. and he just kept quiet. stupid guy.

hmph.. spoilt my day..

No comments: