Thursday, November 02, 2006

day 38..

today's flight was alright.. nothing special in particular.. only one thing.. i kept forgetting to return the pax's itinerary to them!!

today at the counter had lots of small talks with my colleagues.. i've nv ever thought about going into uni for further studies.. but seems like the rest of the interns are all thinking along that line, making me feel inferior.. i've always thought of myself to start working immediately after i graduate from poly.. but after the small talk with one uni student from curtin and from chijun, i have second thoughts about it.. make me feel so confused about my future.. =<

besides talking about studies.. we were also talking about trips to overseas and all.. like going to bkk, or johor for seafood.. things like that.. haha.. and a few of us are going shopping spree next week!!! yeah..

suppose to meet ailing and nic tonight.. but nic gotta do OT.. so only met ailing.. suppose to meet at 7.. but her pax made me wait for her till 9 plus.. but it's alright la.. while waiting, got this stalker, trying to make friends with me.. and american indian.. irritating.. i was walking around bugis and apparently he was following me all the while.. scary.. he asked for my name.. of course i din give.. but he didn't give up.. in the end i seek shelter at ailing's workplace..

it has been quite a while since i sat down and have a chat with ailing.. hmm.. talked about fun stuff and serious stuff as well..

oh well.. we'll think about the issue when the time comes..

No comments: