Friday, November 03, 2006

day 39..

bad day.. really a bad day.. so bad till i broke down at the end of the day..

first mistake of the day: issue lounge card to wrong pax. aillance card member ruby should not be given a lounge card.. but the system prompted.. and i didn't check carefully, so i just issued the lounge card.. this mistake made me worried so much.. worried that the pax will get rejected at the lounge and spoil his day...

2nd mistake: i forgot to tear the ticket for one of the pax.. put in a msg for the gate to help me uplift the ticket.. but apparently they didn't.. before i put in the msg i made sure that the gate will not be too busy with other msges.. but turned out there were only two.. so i put in the msg... only when i went back to the office, the person doing the ticket stats told me i was down by a ticket.. the first thing that came to my mind was "oh shit". my colleague who was with me saw me put in the msg, and it was just 9 mins after the pax left my counter. but the departure staff said she did not receive my msg. after all the checking they said it's impossible that she didn't see the msg. then they went to search for the boarding pass of that pax and realise that it was torn manually and not cut by the machine, meaning the machine reads that there's a msg for this pax but apparently action was not taken.. then the departure staff went around telling ppl i put in the msg after the pax boarded.. and i pulled her down.. things like that.. i was already feeling so super guilty.. then there were so many helpful colleagues helping me to double confirm all the happenings.. and sending a msg to hkg to uplift the ticket at the sector. sigh..

then, i wanted to take my appraisal which i left in the slot.. but i could find it anywhere.. that was it. i couldn't take it anymore.. i went into the locker room and cried silently.. but one of my colleague still saw, and help me to look for my appraisal.. turns out to be another persons slot.. think someone took it and look at it.. but put it back at the wrong slot.. i was so relieved, yet pissed with all the happenings..

then earlier in the day i met this pax on business class, member.. two lugguage 36 and 37 kg respectively.. max weight per pc is 32.. i haven even touch on excess bag yet.. only on the safety issue, she starting screaming at me with the super broken indo english accent.. omg. i was not given a chance to speak. i ask her to repack.. and the porter wanted to bring down the bag from the scale for her, but she told the porter " don't help her". so i had to pull the 36kg and 37 kg bag down from the scale, and i think i hurt my already injured back.. pain.. sigh..

then had an argument with my mom. suppose to fetch my sis and i from the airport together.. but my sis's flight was delayed.. and she wanted to go home to watch tv.. then.. ya.. f***ing pissed la.

bad day. really bad.

No comments: