Monday, November 06, 2006

day 41..

did groups check in all the way for today.. partner with this new staff... my gosh.. i dun have the time to even look at my watch, or drink my milo.. the amount of boarding passes for groups per flight in the morning is about 3 inches thick.. can you imagine..

and my manager wasn't helping by hovering around me..

i was able to concentrate on my job and do what i was suppose to do.. and lucky for me.. no mistakes today..

went to k box with kelly and amanda after work.. guess it was really time for me to relax..

k session at cathay cineleisure.. it has been a long time.. really..


this is kelly.. innocent kelly.. => amanda and i had fun being the backdrop singer for kelly.. haha.. quite funny.. laugh till my voice changed and i had to warm it up further more to continue singing.. haha.. and we were so high.. standing on the seats.. following jay's and jolin's dance moves.. attempting to rap jay's new song.. haha..


2nd time k-ing with amanda.. it's really scary to know that we have so much in common, and now we can't even tell our voice apart when we sing.. haha.. glad to have you as my friend.. =>


the satisfied look on our face after 5.5 hrs of singing!! i really sang my hearts out.. thanks to these two friends... i now feel less miserable.. => thanks for the company..

No comments: