Tuesday, November 14, 2006

day 46..

did short afternoon shift today.. but before that i went to send my brother off with my dad.. so touched to see my brother from far.. seem like a grown up teen already.. aaww...

sneaked into the transit area to send my brother to the gate.. was freezing after drinking pure chcolate from coffee bean.. haha.. hope my brother will not give me too much of a surprise when he comes back from taiwan..

today is a slow day.. afternoon flights was not very full.. so i spend time talking to samantha.. haha.. but of course, when there's all the time in the world, service to pax are more personalised..

today at home, it's just dad, mom and i.. kinda weird feeling.. feels like as though i am the only child, and we are going on a holiday on thursday.. feels damn weird.. but it's a nice feeling, to have all their attention on me.. having my dad asking what time i knock off, whether i've taken my meals.. what i wanna eat.. things that they normally are not as concern.. sigh.. come to think of it.. does it only has to be the time when i'm the only one at home with them?

but.. i shall be satisfied with my life.. the way it is..

No comments: