Sunday, April 01, 2007

busy busy weekend.. worked morning shift for 4 days.. and then there's dinner with ailing.. fbma meeting and dinner at conrad.. mahjong session poly friends.. and finally get to rest today..

friday's FBMA meeting was a formal one.. everyone dressed in formal.. to take pic for our press kit.. haven got the full one.. but i have one that i take with different ppl..

that's my treasurer and my activities' assistant manager.. both are new year 3 students..

that's my HR manager and our vice president.. both from SHATEC..our activities' manager..our youth wing president..


and that's the FBMA president.. and my 'sugar daddy'.. haha..

btw, i have changed my name on my ic and passport.. look at the difference in the ic now and 5 yrs ago..
haha.. the difference: the size of the photo.. and the size of the face.. haha..

i went to the temple to ask about my interview this coming tuesday and about my back.. i'm not allowed to eat chicken and soft drinks for my back.. and they say i'll meet with a setback when i'm 59.. wow.. didn't thought i'll be living that long.. sigh..

today at work i'm like an extra.. they arrange for more staff just in case there are ppl who take mc or annual leave before the last day of work at CX.. i was just 'assisting' counter.. tagging bags.. walking around.. handling groups.. singing songs at counter.. dozing off at the counter.. waiting for time to pass.. buy breakfast for ppl.. go for short break.. but not too bad.. easy job for 70 odd dollars..

mahjong session was really a therapy.. although i lost 10 bucks.. but i thought the company was wad matters most and i really enjoyed myself last night.. we have decided to try and make it a weekly therapy.. haha..

my friend finally got herself a partner.. although it might be a little fast.. but i think it's the feeling that counts.. looking at how the guy is treating her, i'm happy to leave her in his hands.. sometimes i really admire her.. admire her courage to face her feelings.. and willing to give herself a chance.. now that my close friends are all attached.. i think i'll be spending a lot of my time alone le ba.. all busy with their partners.. but wadever it is.. i'm given my blessings to all.. =>

No comments: