Friday, April 06, 2007

got the call from the doctor while waiting for shao and zifu.. all was still not confirmed.. and i got to go for another test by a cardiologist and then get things sorted out.. well, at least it wasn't a flat no for me.

told my mom about it and she told me my dad had similar case in the past, and it might have been passed down from him.. oh well, i dun blame him but i'm still keeping myself positive.

and my mom is seriously not helping much. all she can think about is me not being worried over my job, my condition. hello, i'm the victim here. can someone take a bat or something and knock some sense out of her.. it's fine with me if she doesn't console me, but she had to rub salt onto my wound.

sad things aside, i went rollerblading with shao and zifu yesterday morning. it was a tiring exercise, especially when there was a side dish of laughing at the clowns falling. haha.. and shao kept playing matrix before he fall or to keep his balance.

after that we met up with the fateful couple and went k box.. sang really old school songs.. and enjoyed myself. at least it helps me to stop imagining things..

then shao, ailing and i went to have dinner.. and poor ailing had to bear with shao and i laming.. haha.. we were linking wadever that we can think of to song titles.. and some were really funny..

i really enjoyed the company.. and i wanna thank these group of friends that stand by me when i'm feeling down, and brighten up my day with their jokes and actions.

thanks to all others for your concern as well.

No comments: