Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i'm back from trip to genting with the taiwan gang minus ailing.. there were high and low moments.. stoning moments and strategy planning moments.. haha. will talk about it when i post up my pics..

btw, to share a good news with everyone, i'll be pursuing my dream job, starting training on the 24th apr.. i was being asked by a lot of ppl when i'll be starting my training, and before i received the call from SQ i was not certain if i'm considered employed. then xian asked me when i start training on friday.. and just after the question, i received the call.. haha.. was so nervous and excited at the same time.. it's like less than 2 weeks later, i'll be starting my training.. woah..

i wanna really thank all that has been giving me moral support these few weeks, and i really appreciate you guys.. love ya..

i got tagged my liyan AND gavin..

those who got tagged has to say 6 weird things about themselves.. and tag 6 other ppl..

1. i've nv been to a club to club, only once to work..

2. i stone a lot.. and i mean a lot..

3. when people tell me something, i normally think about the ending part and start laughing even before the person finish talking.

4. my 3 sleeping positions represent 3 different moods, and it varies everyday.

5. i have a special heart that skips 1 one after every 3 beats.

6. everyone thinks i have been into a relationship or into one now.. but i have nv. honest.

haha.. yap.. so now.. i dun really know who read my blog.. but.. i'll just name 6 ppl then.. BOON KIAT, SHARMAINE NG, XUE YUN, VANESSA, JASMINE, KARIN. haha..

No comments: