Monday, April 09, 2007

my friend's friend died in a bike accident.. and she's still so young.. people should cherish their life and all, but somehow i am still unable to change my pessimistic thinking no matter how much i would like to..

when i was at home stoning, i think back to the times when i was a loner in school with no friends to depend on and to share things with.. now, i have ppl who care about me, question me about my life, my feelings, and recently i have been active in my social life.. i'm happy the way it is, and i'm happy to have ppl contacting me to meet up for meals or gatherings..

karin called me from australia just now.. i got a shock.. she called me to ask me about my SQ progress and she was so happy for me she cried.. i was really touched by wad she did.. i mean.. calling me from australia, screaming and shouting in joy for me.. that's really something..

i feel blessed.. really.. but the emptiness inside my heart will still need to be filled up by someone..

No comments: