Tuesday, April 03, 2007

yap.. i changed my blog skin.. decide to change my perception of things.. and decide that although black is mysterious and cool, white is pure and class..

was so nervous for the last round of SQ interview today.. took like half an hour to bun my sickening hair that wasn't co-operating with me.. and the weather was so damn bloody hot.. i was sweating by the time i stepped out of my house..

reached there.. and there were ppl of the earlier timeslot there... some waiting for results.. some waiting for the interview.. the feeling was really.. panicky.. other interviews i'd went for was not so nerve-wrecking like this one..

went into the room, talked about myself, my family, my ex-job, future path, wad can be improved if i get in or not. i really.. literally showed sign of relief when i stepped out of the room..

when they told me i got in.. i was smiling to myself.. haha.. then filled up form for bank account.. and went home.. told a few ppl.. but news spread damn fast.. haha.. but i'd like to thank everyone for their blessings... i'll work hard.. =>

No comments: