Saturday, August 18, 2007

in melbourne now.. and i feel like crying.. not because i had a bad flight, but because i'm super lonely here.. reached hotel at about 10.30am.. went out with some of the crew.. had lunch.. then back to hotel at about 1 plus.. slept for less than 2 hours.. and then i couldn't sleep.. very little tv channels.. very big bed.. and i feel so small in there... alone.. man. hate the feeling..

sitting on the bed, i seriously dunno wad to do with myself.. attempt to be interested in wad's on tv.. and wad's on the hotel magazine.. until i really cannot take it anymore, i called one of my crew.. dunno why, when she picked up the phone i felt a sense of familiarity and i was so happy that i cried.. i never knew feeling lonely can be this miserable.. my god.. and mind u, this is just my first solo flight.. many more to go. and many more long flights to go.

decided to come down to the business centre to try my luck with the coms.. and went on msn.. but only my 'brother' was available to talk to me.. can u imagine the feeling.. having someone to talk to when i really needed the most.. thanks bro.. although i cannot hear him, i can feel his presence when he talk to me.. makes me feel so much better..

was using the com in the biz centre when i saw kate from batch 911.. another familiar face!! when we talked about homesick.. we can see the tears welling up in each other's eyes..

can't wait to get home.. to where i can indulge myself in my friends' company..

No comments: