Friday, August 03, 2007

last day of training before my graduation.. did a rehearsal.. and it was tough job being in charge.. getting ppl together and to listen to u.. omg.. it's even more difficult than learning the dance steps.. but at least things are on track now.. it had better be.. cos graduation is next monday.. my mom and ailing's gonna come and support me!! yeah..

went to beijing and perth for my B777 OJT..

in beijing.. went to a wholesale marketplace.. things were super cheap.. but i din get much things..
i was influenced to go for massage.. even though i know i'll get fever if i had one... so i opted for leg massage.. haha.. afraid that it might still have an effect on my body, i took panadol before i slept that night before flight..
and in perth.. i went sightseeing and shopping with this taiwanese crew.. walk quite a distance and up a steep slope to king's park, then walked for another 30 minutes to the outlet (a shopping place).. and then took a free bus to the town area.. and this town area looks super familiar.. if i'm not wrong, it's the same place i went to when i was in pri 5, when i went over for my dad's uni graduation..
we made our own sandwich and brought it to the park for breakfast.. romantic right??

we went to look at LV wallets.. super nice.. but super ex.. haha..

on the flight back.. someone fainted on me.. and i had to handle the case.. stress.. at that point of time i was trying to recall the things i learnt during first aid.. scary.. but lucky she was alright..

well.. after graduation.. i'm on my own.. hopefully i'll be able to fully adapt the lifestyle..

wish me luck..

No comments: