Sunday, August 26, 2007

going to manchester tonight, and i just finished packing my cargo bag.. haven painted my nails yet though.. maybe after i come back from my grandma's place..

had fbma meeting yesterday, then 881 with jon, bel and sherry.. touching, and interesting.. hokkien musical.. haha.. then to chinatown to get a chongsam for the DnD, and to TM for family dinner at crystal jade.. told my family that i might be working till the end of the bond, then probably go study, or get a normal job, or normal job and part time studies.. think most of them wasn't prepared for this since i just started my job, so there was a moment of silence.. shawn was talking to me about sightseeing in manchester and thinking about the hours to pass there, tears flooded my eyes..

and at night went to east coast park for supper with ailing and hao.. everyone seem to be a lil cranky.. and i shared with them the severe pessimism in me.. but surprisingly, i din cry.. guess i gotta learn how to control myself..

"心该怎么学会去适应,那些美丽的安静。。"

this morning my mom suddenly came and ask me, "why u only want to work for 2 yrs?" i was shock, she actually was listening to me yesterday and thinking about wad i said.. i just answered "cos my back is giving way.." and she ask me to go for acupuncture.. and yoga session.. let time decide what i should do in 2 yrs time...

No comments: