Monday, August 06, 2007

today's my graduation day!!! finally.. after 3 and 1/2 months. i'm no more a trainee.. but leaving the training centre, leaving my batchmates, leaving my basic instructor, leaving the sheltered environment..


was running around the place fixing my laptop, co-ordinating the program, the ppl, taking care of my mom and ailing, bringing them around, and entertaining my mom and her sacarsm.. and ailing seemed to be very entertained by my mom and her words...


a little hiccups here and there.. but overall things were alright.. and the last part where we sang a song for our instructor, allison cried.. boot's speech hit all of us and many start to cry.. and i was told that half the auditorium were also crying.. considering we touched the audiences' hearts, i would say we had a successful graduation ceremony.. thanks to my beloved batch 912, my beloved instructor, and all that has contributed to the growth of this batch of newbies...


watched [secret] with ailing and mich at night.. lovely show.. not just becos of jay (but partly yes), also because of the interesting plot and the kind of love portraited in the movie.. sigh..
taken with my new phone.. i still like my old phone's camera better..

No comments: