Tuesday, September 04, 2007

gonna be a super long post with pics.. so bear with me..

back from manchester on sat morning.. dearest dad came and fetch me from airport.. i went home, rested for about 2 hours.. before i got myself ready to go out to attend a meeting.. and then it was family dinner.. and then a chill out session at tcc with ailing and gang.. here are some pics i grabbed from my sis's page.. someone suggested taking individual shots.. then pictures of us slurping on our noodles, then taking neoprint headshots.. haha.. i had a good time with my family, laughing at the things my mom say.. sharing with them about my job and all.. meeting my ex-colleagues again.. wonderful feeling.. really love the atmosphere..

meeting up with ailing and the ns gang was great as well.. got them a few things from manchester.. and i really indulge myself in the presence of my friends.. i dun have many friends.. so this group of friends are really valuable to me..

manchester flight was tiring on the way there.. cos it was a night flight and all.. but everything was alright except for this LS who kept picking on me.. sickening.. but i'm very glad to have stephanie accompanying me all the while in manchester.. we went to man u stadium for a tour, and even went to watch a musical!! haha.. weather there was quite cold but nice.. things there are also super expensive..that's about all from manchester..

went to k ster with christabel on sunday.. super shiok.. have been wanting to k before i went to manchester.. yeah...

yesterday we had the FBMA dinner and dance.. met junie and christabel at 9am to do our hair.. then cab down to conrad to start our factory production of the goodie bags.. haha.. everyone had a spot and a 'product' to take care of.. while mine was to move the bags to an empty place.. then flatten the cardboard boxes.. tiring can.. when everyone went to change.. then the CWA mag came.. so i had to handle them all.. per box was 19kg.. my back almost break.. then it was the main wing's AGM.. and i had to sit at the panel and take minutes.. stress lo.. worst thing of the night.. my chongsam tore.. bloody hell.. lucky got my shawl to cover it.. and also junie and christabel to look out for me.. had a fabulous night.. and i enjoyed the program very much.. last yr's DnD alan kana sabotaged.. this yr.. we din sabotage him, but the MC selected him!! haha.. funny..
and today.. sent my dad off to indonesia.. changed company, and now he has to work overseas.. will be back every 3 months for 10 days.. before he went into the transit, he put his hands on my brother and my shoulder.. tears just flow down my cheeks.. i'm missing him so much already.. guess ma din send him off cos she din want him to see her cry also.. after that went to visit my grandma in MICU.. weak heart, hands and limbs.. heavy breathing.. after crying, my eyes felt a bit swollen.. looking at my grandma makes me feel like crying again.. went out to the visitor's lounge to have a drink, and them saw a family crying cos their father passed away.. looking at them cry, plus all the emotions in me.. i cried too.. man.. life is brittle.. wad else can i say..

No comments: