Wednesday, September 05, 2007

today decided to stay in and be with my family members.. dad and sis is away.. i believe my mom would be lonely..

sent my brother to sch in the morning.. bought breakfast back for my mom, then we got a call from my uncle saying my grandma's condition worsen.. so my mom and i made our way down to the hospital, only to know she's just been pushed in for an operation..

left for lunch with my mom at hougang mall and got a call from my aunt that my grandma is fine after the 2 hours plus operation.. phew... all these interrupted the plan to go ask for my dad's pay from that dishonest company.. lucky there me and my mom who's shrewed enough to handle them.. hah.

bought 2 boxes of durians at hougang and when i reach home after fetching my brother home, i indulge myself in those durians.. haven eaten them for a very long time and the feeling is damn shiok..gonna go visit my grandma again later.. hope that she'll get well soon.. and i'm missing my dad again.. sobs..

heard that van is hospitalised too.. really wish i could be there for her when she needed someone to be around.. dear, can't be there with u now, but i'm here online to be with u.. take care..

going to bangkok for one night tmr.. hope i'll meet good crew and have a good flight..

mom scared me just now when she said my frankfurt new york flight might have to be interrupted if something happens to my grandma.. i'm concern more about my grandma than the flight of course, but then all the implications of it.. like extension of my probation will mean an extension of my bond?? and then.. oh well, i'll think about it when the time comes..

going to the hospital now.. ciao..

No comments: