Monday, September 10, 2007

suppose to have a gathering with TB050 classmates right.. end up got pang se by almost all.. and the worst thing is i receive the news when i was turning into the carpark.. so since i was there.. might as well just shop around right.. so i bought a few 'inner beauty', from face shop: nail polish remover, comb, top coat, and nail polish, from kinokuniya: i weekly and a storybook.. within the hr that i was waiting for alison who din pang se me, these were the things i bought.. haha.. so unlike me to buy storybooks.. and the title of the book is 'confession of an air hostess'.. haha.. a lil disappointed that not many ppl turn up for the gathering.. or i should say, gatherings i organise are mostly a disappointment to me..

feels real nice to have someone to share your life experiences with... thanks allie..

returned my dad's pick up to his ex company.. and finally got his pay back.. yeah..

suppose to visit vanessa with ailing on sat.. but she had to settle sch stuff.. so i kinda hibernated at home before going to marina square to meet pam for catch up session.. kinda last min arrangement but glad that there's someone who can come out and meet me like impromptu.. thanks so much pam..

went to chinatown to watch my brother's performance.. chinese opera on canto.. lucky for the subtitles at the side.. but then it got kinda draggy at times.. it's opera afterall.. and this performance is actually his school project.. amazing how complicated projects can get nowadays.. but it's nice to see his getting involved in different activities.. unlike me at his age.. sch, choir, home, sch, choir, home.
went to visit my grandma yesterday... conscious.. eyes open slightly.. but still can't talk.. she can nod and shake her head when u speak to her.. but it pains me to see the look in her eyes, as though she trying to tell me something..

meeting the cx clan at night for out monthly gathering..

miss my dad.. really do..

No comments: