Thursday, September 13, 2007

just got back from flight this morning.. damn shag and tired.. all the crying from monday, got my eyes swollen.. all the staying up.. got me all exhausted.. seeing the strong figures of the family cry.. esp my dad.. my heart aches.. he couldn't get a direct flight back, had to transit in jakarta which delayed his arrival till night time.. tears were streaming down my cheeks when i see him kneeling down to ask for forgiveness and when he cries looking at my grandma..

super emotional day.

thanks to all for the concern, and thanks to mich, ailing, jonathan and zifu for coming to be with me on tues.. and wad meant to be a joke was taken seriously, the grp of them actually went to blk 85 to tabao food for us.. so paiseh la. all tat ming's fault.

but really must thank tat ming for being there for me when i was at the hospital, and taking care of me when we were staying up to watch over the whole thing..

now, i only wanna be with my family..

No comments: