Friday, September 07, 2007

just got back from bkk..

left yesterday for airport in home clothes.. took a bus to airport.. (yes.. with my blue handbag and luggage).. then change into uniform there.. tiring..

before heading for the gate, called my mom to let her know i'm leaving.. emotions welled up in me again.. thinking about the time i sent my dad off at the airport.. thinking bout my grandma.. thinking about my mom being alone in singapore with my brother.. i teared when speaking to her through the phone..

lucky for me, i had a set of good crew who helped me along, had a good mentor, good complex leader, good colleagues.. service was very steady, and i was stopped super frequently by this angmoh who kept emphasizing that our airline cannot get any better.. blah blah blah.. and i saw ming yi fa shi, the stunt monk on the flight back to singapore.. haha.. cool.. chinese monk reading straits times is a real funny sight..

went out to naraya for some shopping.. and then tabao dinner back to hotel to eat.. hotel bed is damn big.. and the pillow is the kind that i love.. medium firm.. and they have music in the hotel.. so i kept it on the whole time i was in the room so i wun feel so lonely.. love the hotel..
my buyings from naraya.. haha.. changed S$50 there.. and bought these whole lot for about 30 thai bhat..
enjoying my pad thai..

tonight i'm going to meet some of my year one TB050 classmates.. .though not many will turn up.. but at least it's something..

still missing my dad.. every now and then.. any free time, even when i'm busy.. dad's always on my mind..

No comments: