Friday, January 18, 2008

after much effort.. i finally get my internet connection with blogger back on track. hmph. so pissed.

well.. monday was really a shopping day.. went to suntec to get my winter clothes for the -20 degrees cold weather with bel.. thanks for accompanying me bel..

then went over to tm to meet my parents.. weird huh.. shopping with parents.. it has been such a long time since i've done that.. with both dad and mom.. and with only myself.. being able to behave like a little girl.. bargaining with my mom how much of the cost to spilt.. and fussing over which to buy.. and asking dad for opinion.. love being a little gal in front of them..
i saw my dad smile when i ask him to take a pic of me with all the shopping.. aww..
winter clothing.. damn big and bulky..
my new heels!! think i can only wear this on occasions cos.. it's HIGH heels and the surrounding dun favour me to wear this.. damn..

went off to narita.. with my dad calling on the way to the airport.. only know he's leaving on thursday through the conversation with him.. then he said.. looks like i'll only see u next month.. which means.. the last time i see him before he fly off was on monday night, on the shopping night...

flew off to narita feeling down.. went to airport on my own.. no one i could click with.. only had some super over ppl that made me wanna roll my eyes.. and then shopped alone.. went back hotel alone.. eat alone.. sleep alone.. got a chk.. an unjustifiable chk in fact. but i dun really give a damn.

when i came back.. was looking forward to k-ing with sis and friends.. but my mom said.. go back and accompany ur dad.. he's flying off tmr morning.. i smiled. he's still in sin.. while packing his bag, he came to me, smiling, saying: u wanna take a pic of the no of luggage we have in our house? looks like my dad got influenced by us.. beginning to like cam-whoring.. haha.. was actually feeling down cos i got no plans for today.. but he got me all high taking pics.. haha..
he always likes to be in the centre of attention huh..
ignore him pls.. cos the bags are the main issue.. not the dead corpse.

today is jay's concert.. but amanda's not feeling well.. i hope that wun affect my mood to feel high later.. cos my day already spoilt by some issues.. for me, i always look forward to meeting up with friends when i come back to sin.. but then, today is like.. no one seems available?? i dun really blame anyone or anything.. but just frustrated with myself. dun bother about me..

thanks to linda for calling yesterday, i shared my feelings and felt better.. and with bel who accompanied me online the whole of today.. not just being online and not talking.. haha.. thanks.

and my cousin with 2 kids added me on msn.. and i had to guess who is he and all.. had an interesting conversation with him..

going to jay's concert soon. yeah.

No comments: