Wednesday, January 02, 2008

back from auckland, and by the time i have time for blog, i'm already into year 2008.

flew with taiwanese crew, jamie. so was the one who brought me around in perth during my training flt..although christmas has past, walking alone the streets of auckland there's still the christmasy atmosphere in the air..

came back, and i decide to utilise the last few moments of 2007 wisely.. and that is of course, to be with my friends and family.

met tat, drey, bel and ailing.. though just a lunch with them, it just feels great. tiredness aside, all is worth it when u see the smile on everyone's face, and esp for me, when i see tat being able to move out of his house..

left halfway for sha's 21st bd party.. it's nice to see the seniors there, and i'm really glad i'm invited to be part of the important event in her life...back to join them for dinner and k with xiu.. believe the conversation btw us is an eye opener to xiu.. more of an entertainment i think.. the last k session of the year. sad. cos it was limin and my concert.. with bel singing less than 10 songs??!! and drey and tat.. quiet. hmm..just like that, i entered the last day of 2007. movie with melvin and glen.. . so long nv meet them, and i think it's really amazing, how we, from colleagues in yr 2004, till now, end of 2007, are still keeping in contact although we were not close during those times.. i'll always remember the goofy melvin, and how he always tries so hard to sing jay's song, and how he always tries so hard to put glen and i together.. openly. haha.
dinner at 85 with tat, bel and drey.. shall we call ourselves the single club?? haha.. welcoming the new year without a partner is sad, but the thing to be happy about is the presence of these friends.. went to bel's house to chill.. and count down there.. but i can only hear myself counting down.. literally saying.. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

we chatted.. and within the first 2 hours of 2008, tat teared.. and within the first 3 hours of 2008, i cried. dun ask the content, cos the outcome of it made me disappointed in myself. well, it's a new year right..

dad and mom count down at their friend's place.. they had a secondary sch friend gathering.. long lasting friendship.. and shawn also stayed out.. can came back only about 8 plus in the morning..

went home and 4 plus, but met the taiwan gang for k lunch.. first k session of 2008.. haha.. i enjoyed myself more than any other times.. cos somehow we are more relaxed with each other.. and there are more interaction amongst us.. and the singing session was like a group activity, cos with 2 ppl holding the mic, the rest were also singing alone, and it feels really good to see us standing strong.. be in the friendship or our personal life..first dinner of the year: with my family minus mom.. we went to eat the fishhead steamboat, the one we used to go to when we were young..
it's funny to see the man eating under the christmas tree at the coffee shop..one of my favs...
and the forever nice seafood roll!!look at the no of hard liquor my kitchen has in stored..
see that mr. kiasu lookalike?? that's my brother.
and look wad my sis said about me.. my hobby is talking to myself.. haha.. i think it still applies now. haha.. and this family tree project was done by her ages ago..

new year, but things will still be the same.. life goes on..

i'll be going to hkg and sfo.. and visiting my cousin and her family who's in sfo... i'm so excited as this is the first time i'm going to sfo, and is the first time i'm visiting a place with ppl i know staying there.. haven seen her for ages... miss her.. still remembers her as one who stood by me when my maternal grandma passes away when i was in pri 5. can't wait to meet her..

is it going to be a goodstart to the year? still early to say ba.

happy new year to everyone!!

No comments: