Thursday, January 24, 2008

started the day with a quarrel with my mom.. sickening.

then lunch at top table..






saw mr cheong and vivien.. haha.. he must have missed me so much, he's stalking me. haha.

becos i know the headwaiter and he addressed me by name, they say i got personalised service so i am the host.. thanks. which means i have to make decisions.. like always. haha..

went to vivo to meet junie.. was in a sore mood from morning, so i'm sorry if i spoilt your day..

nice to see her again after so long.. i'm sorry i can produce the laughter that u missed.. next time ya.. when i'm in a self high mood..

then it's the dinner. sickening. lucky my brother decided to join us.. love him so. she was so obvious, i think my black face was even more obvious.see my unwilling-to-take-pic face??

i was so irritated by the super obvious comments and conversation, i decided to be in my own world with my brother.. and this is wad we have done...
from a small hole..
to a big cave.. haha.. and we were really concentrating on making the hole bigger without dropping the ice cream..

well.. since my day was so spoilt from the start, i decided to lift my mood by giving my wall some addition..i'm not a fanatic fan who'll book taxi or wadsoever to chase him.. just really admire him and think he's really talented and cool. that's all. and the important thing is, he can make me smile, esp his songs..

going to meet my sis in osaka.. diff flt.. but i think it's quite cool.. hope i can get a wallet i like in osaka..

when i come back, i look forward to my cousin's wedding.. yeah. cos i can see my cousins again.. not that i'm v close to them, but i can feel the bond there.. nice.

early reporting tmr.. osaka got free internet.. so my lappie's coming along with me.. ppl, see me online, talk to me. thanks.

ta.

No comments: