Sunday, January 20, 2008

my off days are gone in a flash..

jay chou concert was a blast.. for me at least.. i was really high.. standing up and jumping to songs.. but the ppl around me, too civilised i think. haha.. and i was screaming and shouting all the way, and even scolded the plump dancer who was like sticking herself onto jay!! argh.. i scolded her like no one's business, till the ppl in front turn around and laugh. haha..

and so coincidentally, i saw my sec sch best friend, wanshi.. prettier and prettier.. and i remembered the last time i met her was on 31st dec 2006.. haha.. saw each other at MS by chance also.. wad a small world.. guess we both are still as crazy bout jay as ever.. haha..
my sec sch best friend, wanshi!!
above are pics before the concert... and the rest are pics taken after the concert... feeling hot and tired from all the jumping, cheering, screaming and singing..
our new jay chou cap!! love it.. likes damn cool la. bought another one for my sis's bf.. but dunno if he wants it though.. end of the concert.. but just dun feel like leaving the place.. the place where i was once so close yet so far from my idol..

meeting in the afternoon after my flt, and then it was k session at mr neo's place.. and, jon got drunk. haha.. you should have seen him.. my god. and ethan is damn cute la.. he knows how to posh for pics at his young age, and i believe he got the genes from his dad.. haha..

champagnes... yum..
he's really drunk..
you see.. i'm not lying..

had bah kut teh with my family, and then it was slacking cum working time at bel's place.. haha.. finished up all the fbma stuff, then watched a bit of coffee prince.. and by chance, i come to realise that actually there are ppl who meet me for the sake of meeting and not for company or wadsoever. was kinda disappointed actually, but that made me realise that having no programs might just mean that those ppl who really wants to meet up to catch up with each other's life or to be there for each other is really busy. i think i'd rather have this situation than to have ppl who are not interested in meeting up for the friendship but for formality sake. sigh.

dinner at century square sakae teppanyaki. i tell u, i've nv been so pissed eating teppanyaki before. more variety than the tm one yes, but the service sucks. i think we spent about 1.5 hrs waiting for our food dish by dish, and the quality of the food was like from bad to worse, and the managers and supervisors are not those zai kind that we can complain to. wad makes things worse, it's more ex than the tm one which i believe i would have enjoyed the meal better. oh well, first time trying it, and the last time i believe. blah.

and i found the phrase of the week for myself: "i always bully my cousin." found the phrase on my msn nick when i came home and on my com.

wadever.

No comments: