Tuesday, December 13, 2011

having a hard time trying to sleep these days... firstly cos my mind is occupied with things, and secondly cos of the place of the tattoo... gotta sleep on my left, and when i unconsciously move to the right i'll jerk up in pain and the sleepless night starts all over again. but i'm definitely not regretting getting the tattoo, as it serves as a reminder to me. though it may be painful, it's bearable and it's gonna leave a beautiful mark on me.

going to new york in a few hours time. long flight but as usual, i can't sleep. no appetite, insomnia, cough, flu, and fever coming in soon. it's gonna be a long 6 days. coming back on sunday morning, but as usual, no one's gonna text me when i'm away, so it's gonna be a long, lonely, cold, gloomy stay for me in new york.

still feeling distracted... still contacting/hanging out friends? i hope so. everything going well? hope so too. feeling happy? better be, now that i'm gone, things should be better for everyone, except for me.

No comments: