Friday, December 02, 2011

one of these days, i woke up and realise that, i'm really tired. i'm tired of always being the nice person, making contributions in everyone else's life, waiting for people, and in turn, i lose myself.

i really wanna run away from all these, go to somewhere and be a whole new me, somewhere where no one knows me, so i can start everything afresh.

i saw on tv, this fortune teller said: if u wanna change ur fate, u gotta change ur personality, cos only then, are u in control of ur future. i thought about it for a while, and realise it makes perfect sense. i'm who i am now cos of my personality. person take me for who i am know cos of my personality.

i guess it's time for me to change. cos i'm really tired. even if people don't love me anymore, i don't care. even if people dun wanna hangout with me anymore cos i've changed, i don't care. i'm tired of always having to give in to people or to let others take advantage of me. i'm tired of always telling myself 'it's ok' and choose to let others be happy instead of me.

i'm just tired. can someone give me a hand, and make me feel like i'm worth it for once?

No comments: