Wednesday, December 28, 2011

this might be my last post of the year, of my life. or not. i dunno.

have been really busy these days after i came back from new york.. changed away my flight on xmas eve to be around for the festive season.. and ended up suffering for 5 days with 2 overnight turn and 1 long day turn without any off days, just so i can be around to support my friend, and to spend xmas w people i think are important to me.. all the trouble put through to be around, and yet my presence anywhere doesn't seem to be important to anyone at all.

ended up with no dinner dates till 2 hours before dinner, with some random people whom i'm not even close to, bar hop to a place to watch the band with people i'm not close to (again), jio-ed my poly senior out to go hood w me at 10pm just so i dun look like some pathetic gal with no date on a xmas eve, and ended up at hood for the countdown to xmas day. it was a great experience for me, considering the fact tt it's the first time i'm spending xmas in sg after i started flying.. a little disappointment here and there, which i thought was already big enough to pull down the mood of the festive season. lucky i made effort to dress up for the day, or at least i thought that helped in making me feel better about myself, and the day.

everyone seem to be talking about their new year's resolutions now. it doesn't seem to make a difference to me whether i have one or not. somehow, wad ever i do will never seem to be able to make me change. i'll still be the pessimistic jovi, emo jovi, and even if the resolution is to stop being pessimistic and emo, doubt it's ever gonna happen, ever in my life.

sometimes i just feel like getting drunk, not sober drunk, just drunk. so i can do things i dun normally do. do things that i never got the courage to do. say things that i never got the courage to say. but most of the time, even if i'm fucking high, like now, i'll still pretend i'm all good. if not people will start saying i'm emo again, trying to talk me out of my emo-ness, and then i'll really be emo and start crying all over again.

can u imagine? i was just playing some chinese mtv on the com at hood, singing along as though ktv.. and then i just suddenly cry in front of the monitor, still singing, and the lyrics seem to be expressing wad i feel. i never, ever, ever thought that will ever happen to me at hood. and it did. it's just so embarrassing. "why u crying jovi?" i cannot answer them. "tell me, tell me.." i cannot tell them. "it's ok, it'll be alright.." nope, it's not. "u can always share w me.." nope, i can't. they are just curious to know wad's going on, not genuinely concern.

xmas gift. only to certain VIP to me. and i spent the whole fucking day walking around, looking for gifts with sophia. specifically for the specific VIPs, according to their likes, dislikes, hobbies and all. i really dun care if u like them or not, whether u'll use them or not, whether u'll just chuck it at one corner of ur room or not. it's just a token of appreciation from me, thankful for our friendship. but it's really disappointing that i dun get that kind of appreciation from them. i dun need gifts. i just need a simple hug or simple words. is that so hard?

ok. kudos to me. fucking high and still able to type all these crap. i'm just always taken for granted, always doing too much, always thinking too much for others that it does more bad than good to them, always making people who care for me helpless with my negativity. it's ok. u all can leave me for all i care. i've always been alone anyway. doesn't matter. do what u all deem will make u all happy. my happiness is like a dust on earth, doesn't even weight a thing. fuck it. just put the blame on me.

curious to know wad song i was crying to?


借口

翻着我们的照片
想念若隐若现
去年的冬天
我们笑得很甜

看着你哭泣的脸
对着我说再见
来不及听见
你已走得很远

也许你已经放弃我
也许已经很难回头
我知道是自己错过
请再给我一个理由
说你不爱我

就算是我不懂
能不能原谅我
请不要把分手当作你的请求

我知道坚持要走是你受伤的藉口
请你回头
我会陪你一直走到最后

就算没有结果
我也能够承受
我知道你的痛
是我给的承诺

你说给过我纵容
沉默是因为包容
如果要走
请你记得我

如果难过
请你忘了我

No comments: