Saturday, January 22, 2005

i've decided to let go of this matter that has been bothering me since last year... it doesn't seem to go anywhere and nothing is progressing... although actions made will put a smile to my face.. i'm afraid things have to go when it's time to go...

after 2 years of not running at all (i take my time in walking), i ran for close to 3 hrs plus today, causing me to have a muscle pulled and cramp on both legs consecutively, but still have to bear with the pain and the gastric to not pull the group back and cause disturbance to the smooth-flowing game of STUMPED. almost slipped and fall.. almost sprained my back.. all the almost that can happen, happened. hopefully my legs wouldn't wobble while working tml.. and that my legs are strong enough to carry me to my workplace...

kinda irritated at some people and some things that they do.. you know me, so dun mess with me when u know u shouldn't be. considering the attitude i have for life(presenting myself to be happy to influence people to be happy), it's really unlikely for me to get mad at you or irritated, unless it's something that you know i'd nv like to happen.

just put down the phone to the conversation with yixiu.. really nice to have someone like her for me to talk to and seek advice and comments from.. i trust you, for you are one that allows me to trust wholeheartedly.

i put people in front of myself. that's me. dun try to change me. dun. this, i can nv ever change, becos my concern is in you, my friends..

No comments: