Sunday, January 23, 2005

this is not good.. feeling frustrated at things that i should have already been used to long long time ago... wad is wrong with her?? if you wanna go have the operation, so be it. dun make it sound like the whole world should know that u are going for an op and expect people to be overly concern for you. this is singapore. concerns are not openly shown. so just shut up.

i was beginning to have more self confidence.. but darn, must you just tear me apart??? telling your own daughter that stupidity can always be found on me... sure.. of course.. i have to admit it.. afterall.. who knows me better than the woman who have me in her womb for 9 months right??

this year.. i'm so busy that i even forgot that dad's birthday is on IG meeting day. i actually FORGOT. feeling so guilty.. esp. after shawn and i 'analysize' that i am most prob the one that dad dotes on the most... although it is not said, it is shown...

for this holiday, i purposely plan everyday to be busy so as to not have any free time to spend with my family.. i dun feel the belongingness anymore.. plus after wad happened today, it makes me want to move out asap even more... and i believe that i can support myself even from now on. this is not a home. it is a place of shelter for me...

chatted with yixiu last night cum morning and it feels great to have someone to listen to wad i have to say about certain matters... i guess so far she seems to be the only one that can understand me and the only one that i can open up to without fear... thanx dear...

No comments: