Wednesday, January 26, 2005

just earlier today i was having fun with kai and joey.. but now... i feel so lonely, so restless.. my heart seem to have something pressing on it.. but i can't figure out what is it..

tml's my dad's birthday.. and he'll not be in singapore for us to celebrate for him... perhaps that's why i'm feeling so moody and sad?? just send my papa an sms.. it's a poem written by my mom to my dad for his brithday..

kinda fed up with the way some people do things... why can't they just keep their promise or set their priorities accordingly? if u promise to do something today, do it. i dun like it when they last minute tell me they have to attend something that i feel is minor that could be done at other times... fed up.. that's one reason why i'd rather do things myself.. rather than wait for others to find time to do things with me.. task that i can easily settle myself... fine.. i'm not in charge.. and i shall not be kaypoh.. so.. i shall wash my hands off it?? irony of life...

papa.. happy birthday!! (it's 12.37am, 27th jan 2005)


No comments: