Wednesday, February 02, 2005

i'm not sure since when but i've been feeling extraordinarily tired these few days.. packed with IG commitments, projects, work.. gosh.. last but not least, brain packed with that stupid matter that has been bothering me since last year..

nicholas suddenly becamemy consultant, and i'm thankful for him. thanx for being there when i need someone to give me advice on certain matters... and thanx xiu for being my listening ear, willing to spend time with me and hear me talk things out...

olympics was great.. really din expect to see someone close to me get hurt in front of me.. feeling really guilty that the first thing on my mind wasn't whether u were alright or not.. i'm so sorry..

being misunderstood really sucks.. esp when here i am trying to create a good impression of myself, there you are rubbing my wound on my heart... it hurts.. it really hurts...

being a first aider in sec and pri sch is really different from being a first aider in poly.. in my junior years, people tend to listen to me, watch me attend to the person, as i have the knowledge to all these... however here, i'm currently under a seriously huge amount of pressure. people who hold superior roles giving instructions who to attend to, how to apply the medication, plus with the limitation of supply and with only one of me.. i'm expected to be there immediately someone gets injured or got kicked or got cramp or some things that i can do nothing about. instead of helping, some where making fun of the fact that i'm so busy with my job, asking how was business, laughing when someone got injured, happily shouting for medic medic..

if u think it's an easy job, would u like to take over me? i'll gladly give up my only worth of value in the IG to u and let u be in charge of everything and everything.. u want it, u get it. you want him, u get him. is god really fair?? please be my judge and tell me your verdict...

pressing for time, so god, please allow time to move slower... so that i can slow down the time left to the day that i decides to give up...

No comments: