Sunday, February 20, 2005

it has been one week since i decided to give it up.. however the mind say to let go, the heart doesn't allow it to.. all i can say is that hopes are given and broken, but all memories will stay deep in my heart..

was really a pinch in my heart when i see the couples dining in waraku.. well.. i'm not envious, but happy for them...

projects has been driving me nuts.. multi tasking all the time.. making me superly exhausted.. plus the standing i have to do for open house on heels. all three days, i helped out at the chatroom. it's not a compulsory thing for me to be there all the time, but somehow the commitment level that i have to IG makes me wanna do it. the mind can't stop worrying about things if i'm not there..

speaking about the open house, i'm rather happy to be able to speak to juniors about my course. and also meeting people who are more enthusiastic about entering the course than i am being in this course. but i must say, this course brings me to a stage of my life where i've nv been through before.

and, i spoke to this gal who approached me, asking if i was in the banana club.. shocked and surprised, i asked her how she knows of it. and it so happens that she has the time in the world to look through her friend's friend's friend's friend's blog and read all the friend's blog that is linked to each other and read about it and went to find my friendster.. freaky that people will do such a thing but hey, banana club is famous!!

having fun is one thing, and being lonely is another.. looking at people with their partners, and looking at people with their best friend around them all the time, ya, i feel lonely. i certainly dun lack of friends, cos a lot of them say they are my friends, but i lack of a person who can be there for me almost everytime i need him or her to be there for me..

i've been feeling kinda in my own world this whole week.. i certainly hope it's not that something that is hindering me.. got my evaluation from my manager henny-san today... said that i'm ok in all aspect of the job, better than the gal that came in with me.. except the smiling part.. i know, in the service line, must always smile, cannot let personal matters affect mood... i know.. this is why i join HTM, to learn to smile..

No comments: