Friday, February 25, 2005

finally, i'm done with all presentations and major projects.. leaving me more time to think about things that i've been trying to avoid...

i realise that i'm back to the past, where i feel myself being a burden to others. just by my actions, explaining the reasons behind them to redeem myself seem to be a rather tough job for me... that's y i choose to just keep quiet..

i must admit, i treasure friendship alot, therefore taking almost every single thing that they say about me seriously. it might be a point for me to change for the better, or for me to think about. however, things said by some often hurt me without their knowledge.. i wun tell u that it hurts, cos i dun want another person to be unhappy, esp because of me..

now, i'm just super worried for movies under the stars... people that i thought would support me didn't, and on my side, response is not that good, worrying the hell out of me.. this project is xiuwen's, not mine. i played a part in helping her along the way, i dun want to see this project pulling her morale and confidence in handling projects down. she's really capable, so pls give her a chance to prove herself...

with eyes, we can choose to see what we want to see and what we dun. for example, if i dun like this person, i can pretend that she's not walking in front of me so that i dun have to talk to her. well, in this case, i'd rather be blind, for i will not be able to see people that makes me jealous and envious, and people that make me feeling so confused and happy and upset all at the same time. so, being blind is not a very bad thing actually..

tml's the city tour.. and mine's in the morning.. and i dun wanna go home before my work.. and sad to say, i can't find a friend, even a hi bye one to just hang out with me in the afternoon... just my affinity with people is really bad.. guess, i chose the wrong course.. tml, i'll be back to my lonely world..

dun worry, life is not that bad. as nic says, god is fair. and i choose to believe, for now..

No comments: