Friday, February 04, 2005

why is it that things are said at this point of time? it's good, i clear my misunderstanding towards certain people, got to know what certain people think of me.. but there are things that i just cannot say.. sorry... i feel guilty towards the both of you.. really sorry..

got to see another chinese family which is super different from mine.. why? why are people's family so cozy, so open and have freedom of speech, so warm, so understanding.. i really felt like crying on the car.. can someone just enlighten me on the importance of family? somehow the feeling is just not the same.. i want to feel not lonely, i dun wan to be a scary person, i want to be happy.. can u help me?

sometimes things just doesn't go our way, however hard we try to change things.. pretty glad that there might be a little improvement to this matter, and that the feeling is moving..

felt kinda helpless looking at things happening and me not being able to help.. i seriously dunno wad i can do to improve the situation.. you are not sharing ur problems with me, indulging yourself in drunkness, making a mess out of ur life..

do all who are of our age undergo such a tough time of our lives? Olympics allowed me to control my temper, allow more people to know me, broadening my circle of friends, thus achieving the purpose of being in the IG, to make friends. i'm sorry to all that i've hurt, i'm sorry..

No comments: