Sunday, February 13, 2005

i feel like a total idiot. walking around teh house, trying out all available coms and laptop to do my project and work. and that freakin rafflesian hogs on the good condition com playing his stupid game. immature. and i'm warning you again, STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!!!!!!!! i've bear with you for a very very long time, and to think i care about you the most at home. asshole. i may be more stupid than you, more computer illiterate than you, but that doesn't give you a reason to dispise me, YOUR SISTER, you jerk@!!!

my back has been sprained for more than 2 weeks, i'm runnning a fever, i'm not feeling too good this week, but no one seem to care.. and you have to add on the problems to me. freak shit. no matter which position my body is in, my back will ache like shit. working is not s enjoyable anymore, having to bear the pain and do all the tough job, just because i'm of a bigger build.

stop making use of me, everyone. i'm really tired. i'm really disappointed that when i need someone to talk to or to console me, you are the first one to be the wet blanket, always, without fail.. i give up.

No comments: