Sunday, January 14, 2007

bad weekend..

yesterday i kinda like totally lost my voice.. but still got to work at waraku.. can just imagine the agony of not being able to speak to your customers.. and in the afternoon i was busy fetching my dad from airport... at 2pm.. and when i come back i got to go to the airport again.. at 4pm..

today was nothing better.. my voice got worse, i got disgusted by it.. spent the whole morning and afternoon clearing my room.. and together with my sis, we threw out 5 bags of unwanted clothes.. and about 4 bags of rubbish.. haha.. damn tired..

went to see a doctor.. like finally after so many months of restricting myself from the clinic.. doctor said it is throat infection.. and i was given like 4 kinds of medication.. xian.. hate to take medicine.. and i got an mc for tmr..

after tolerating for so long, in the end i still got to break the clean record of not having mc.. sad.. just when i am nearing the end of the internship.. but gotta make use of tmr and try and finish up some work..

No comments: